EZZ Biotic HHP Support Probiotic
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
Have you been struggling with bloating, cramping, and embarrassing bowel issues?
If you're suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), the symptoms may be more serious. Diarrhoea and abdominal discomfort can be a big hindrance when you're trying to go about your daily life.
Living this way isn’t easy - but our EZZ Biotic HHP Support Probiotic can help!
This probiotic was developed to help relieve abdominal discomfort and diarrhoea, reduce the occurrence of IBS symptoms, and maintain skin health—all in one convenient daily supplement!
It has also been proven to help restore beneficial gut flora, support digestive system health and support healthy immune system function. So you can say goodbye to bathroom woes once and for all.
Stop being a prisoner of your own gut and give your digestive system what it needs with EZZ Biotic HHP Support Probiotic.
- Relieves diarrhoea so you can go about your day without bowel emergencies which means getting to spend time with friends without having to find a bathroom every five minutes.
- Helps reduce symptoms of medically diagnosed Irritable Bowel Syndrome so you can feel better in your body if you’re 1 of the 5 Australians suffering from this condition.
- Support intestinal health and digestive system health so you can feel less constipated or bloated after eating which means you can stay out at restaurants or parties
- Relieves abdominal pain/discomfort so you can feel at ease every day which means sit through that 3-hour movie without interruptions
- Supports immune system health so you can you’ll feel stronger and healthier which means you can worry less about getting sick
- Supports skin health so you can clear any unwanted blemishes which means you can feel and look great in every selfie you take
Bifidobacterium animalis ssp lactis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus plantarum, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus
How to use
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily at night, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Store below 2-8℃ in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
Do not use it if the blister seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
If symptoms persist, worsen or episodes become more frequent, talk to your medical practitioner. Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.